ProfessorBlindF8ProfessorBlindF8

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

suerte suerte

more original than most, cool idea

good idea and i like how the beat isnt too strong cause that would take away from the tune. very mellow and interesting. it need some dynamics. its hard to do a ambient type piece with good dynamics but that would make this song a lit stronger. peace.

Transic Flow Transic Flow

Good sound, well put together, not very original

i like the intro and build up with the high pass filter on the acid lead, its sounds really clean but not to original. its a ok tune though, and very well thought out. not many people give much depth to a song (ie break downs and other changes) and this has that. peace.

Dat TRaX Dat TRaX

Grungy, Raw, Poor Quality But Awsome.

this has a very poor quality but i think it works for the song and idea its trying to conveigh. im a firm believer in thats its what you do with what you got, not what you got and this is a good example, simple equipment but a neat idea.

grimace22 responds:

I appreciate the review. Your right its not what you have its what you do with what you have. At the time I had a horrible Dell computer I mean old. The only good from it was the Digitonix sequencer that I had on it and used 4 the track and gtrs. Thanx.

Cream Stand Cream Stand

Cool break neat idea

well put together electronica tune. not sloppy, well mixed and pretty good flow.

Cosmic-Crow responds:

Thanks hopefully I will improve and make better tracks :)

Sad Story Sad Story

Sample not looping right

the sample has a small space between looping and its just enough to really break the flow of the song. it sounds cool and might be a great idea but not to mention the song dosent do anything else. i like the sounds and the mixing is good but the quality of music is lacking.

Shadow-Runner responds:

I know, Im crappy at making music, but atleast i try. By the way, Thanks for the comment, man.